popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




See my name in your local paper


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Even after all of these years, and having my byline in papers almost every day, seeing my name and quote show up in today's national print ads for Superman Returns represented a first. I've made it into a movie ad. Of course, even non-entity fake people have beaten me to that (remember the Sony Pictures fiasco from a few years ago?), and in the Herald and the Globe, my name barely makes it to small print type size compared to my quote: "The IMAX 3D treatment gives extra oomph to every roaring action sequence."

But in a full-page ad in the New York Times, there it is where all the world can see it. My name. My paper. Almost makes me feel like I have actual readers! ;)



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly