popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




Busy working, posting on Jokers Wild


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, yeah, I shoulda coulda woulda posted all of the things on my mind this morning, but work pays the bills unlike Blogger.

Get psyched up for Superman Returns with some light reading (note: I also had a big Sunday charticle -- fancy Herald speak for an article in chart form -- comparing all of the actors who've played Superman but it didn't make the hyperleap online)...

-- Catch up with where we last left Superman in our rendition of "As the Kryptonite Turns."
-- Shaquille O'Neal has more songs name-dropping Superman than he has NBA title rings. Go figure. That's just the nature of Superman songs, of which there are hundreds. What's your favorite? I posted a shortlist playlist of songs for a mix CD. Favorite song I didn't include: XTC's "That's Really Super, Supergirl."

I've been posting daily about comedy on Jokers Wild, the Boston Herald-approved blog. So if you clicked here today (or any day) and haven't found anything new yet on Popular Thinking, you're almost certain to find some new reading on Jokers Wild.

My cruise around the Bahamas finally found its way into print last week, too. Take a look at Grand Turk. If you don't look now, you won't recognize it next year.



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly