popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LIVING IN UNCERTAINTY

A continuing saga. On my Good Friday, one of my paper's biggest and best-known personalities (that'd be Cosmo) bid us all adieu, one of my true friends at the paper (that'd be Sarah) gave her two weeks' notice (to go two stops down the Red Line...ack! I mean good for her!) and a real estate agent showed up to tell me that my landlord wants to put my apartment (his condo) on the market. It's enough to make a lesser man squirm from uncertainty. But for me, I say: "Ha!" As in, time for some laughs.

And by laughs, I mean finally getting around to posting all of my bonus comedic interview action, quotes and photomographs. Get ready, 'cause here they come...



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly