popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TWAS THE CHARGER, NEVERMORE

Apparently, my charger and my cell phone were in a bad relationship and drifted apart. My charger told my phone last night it was seeing someone else. My phone turned a cold shoulder. And the two technology devices just stopped speaking to one another. Or something like that. The folks at the Verizon Wireless store called it "a software issue" and said it's happened to a number of the Motorola RAZR phones -- which is not good, considering Verizon only began carrying them in December. Good thing I brought the charger with me. It was covered under the warranty. Got a new charger. Everything is better. At least for another three months! :)



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly