popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ADVENTURES IN ENTERTAINMENT

The past two days, I've hit the streets of Boston and seen some odd sights as entertainers try to promote upcoming visits to the Hub. On Tuesday, I met a 14-year-old who balances his entire body on his right index finger, which he sticks inside a candlestick holder. See more when the Big Apple Circus comes to town April 1. No fooling. Yesterday, I got to shoot hoops with one of the Harlem Globetrotters. Pick up a Boston Herald for the goofy photo that resulted from that encounter. The Globetrotters are in Boston March 24-25.

P.S. I think the Herald Interactive folks are playing games with me by continuing to sneak in new ways to spell my last name. Ha!



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly