popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TOP MOVIES OF 2004: Before I list my favorite films of the past year, I must acknowledge that I live in a cultural backwater and spent more than a fair share of the year even more out of the loop. Suffice it to say, I've been playing catch-up and may make some changes to my list once I've seen more movies. That typed, here is my list.

Favorite movie of 2004? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Best of the rest of the best? Baadasssss!, The Bourne Supremacy, Closer, Collateral, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Hellboy, The Incredibles, Sideways, Super Size Me, Team America: World Police.

Enjoyable, but not like I'm paying another $9 enjoyable? The Aviator, Fahrenheit 9/11, Finding Neverland, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Kinsey, Mean Girls, The Passion of the Christ, Shrek 2, Spider-Man 2, The Village

Could be among my fave films once I see them? Garden State, House of Flying Daggers, Maria Full of Grace, Ray, Shaun of the Dead, A Very Long Engagement



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly