popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HOW DARE YOU, LENNY KRAVITZ: How dare you, Lenny Kravitz. For years -- nay, for more than a decade -- I have defended your music against the criticisms of friends, foes and those foreign to your retro rock ways. Then you turn on me. How dare you. You and your little lady song. I saw you with the lady song first on a Gap ad. Then I heard you perform it live twice on separate awards shows, and thought to meself: Wow, that's not much of a song, is it? Jingle? Yes. Song? No. But the Gap ad showed up again, followed by even more frequency by ads teasing the new season of Alias (Why must we wait until January for Alias? Oh, right. JJ Abrams had to work on the debut for Lost, which is quite good. You should watch it.). Even radio is playing this ditty. Why? Oh, God, why? And now it's stuck in my head. Thank you, Lenny Kravitz. No. Change that. How dare you, Lenny Kravitz. How...dare...you.



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly