popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




Video of me performing stand-up comedy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On second thought, I may not look at all like my Simpsons character. Or do I? If this video of me from April is any judge, not really. But that's not why I posted this. Rather, I finally got around to figuring out how to turn my Comedy Studio DVD from April into a YouTube video. And here it is. If you've never seen me tell the jokey jokes or say other words of relative amusement and amazement into a microphone whilst standing onstage in front of living, breathing, willing human audience members, then, well, this is your chance to make things right in the world. Plus, there are people in this little-known universe who may not have understood nor believed that I'd done it before, this comedy thing. So, without much further ado, five minutes with me (preceded by about 30 seconds with Rick Jenkins of the Comedy Studio saying nice things about me). Enjoy? No. Enjoy! :)

Labels:



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly