popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




My Daily News


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey there, readers of blogs. I haven't updated quite as often as of late, so I need to fix that. In the meantime, here are some clips of mine from recent editions of the New York Daily News.

Today: In the wake of Evan Almighty, I imagine some other folklore film ideas (the studios should credit me or pay me on the back end if any of these ideas hit the screen, wouldn't you agree?) such as the Tooth Fairy, Mr. Sandman, Venus, Aphrodite, Bigfoot and the Ten Commandments.

Saturday: A new federal sex survey! How does your sex life stack up?

June 15: My exclusive interview with radio jocks Opie and Anthony.

More to come, people. More to come. And if you're good at dot-connecting, you can figure out where I've moved and what I may be doing in my new locale. But more to come.

Labels:



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly