popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




TV season finale roundup: Lost


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow. I could barely contain my excitement for hours after the two-hour third-season finale of Lost came to a close at 11 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. So, so good. Lindelof and Cuse promised fans they'd be rewarded with a so-called game-changing episode, and they delivered. I wanted to complain about a fake-bearded Jack driving around with a RAZR phone, but then, hold on a second! I wanted to make fun of the fact that it looked as though Ben marked a spot on the map for Rascall Flatts, but then, what's this? Hurley came through in the clutch...who said he was bad luck? Walt comes back, although we all know he's just Mr. Smoke Monster (or Jacob, if they're even different beings), and rallies Locke, who threatens to...well, anyhow. Flash-forward, shall we? Huzzah, we shall! Who do you think the funeral was for? My money is on Ben. But I'll have to wait until 2008 to find out, and I'm OK with that. Charlie also gets bit by the hero's bug. Patchy surprises again and again...what's with this guy?! Desmond comes oh so close to Penny...again. That shot of Jack with the South Pacific poster and all of the push pins? Priceless. Wow. Did I say wow? Wow. Take notes, 24 and Heroes.

Labels:



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly