popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHY AM I ON TV? Ah, yes. Some of you may have read the previous post and arrived at that question yourselves. I go on NECN every Friday afternoon to talk up local happenings and entertainment -- and in doing so, promote my paper, the Boston Herald, and my weekly calendar page, Seize the Weekend.

This afternoon, NECN host Leslie Gaydos decided to throw a pop quiz my way (for her amusement or for the viewers, I'm not sure) and ask me about pretty much everything I had written on the page. Good thing I wrote it all, eh? Hope it looked and sounded fun on your end of the tube.

Here is today's column. Enjoy. Unless it's raining from Ophelia, in which case, pick only the indoorsy events.



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly