popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DANE COOK'S CELEBRITY PLAYLIST ON ITUNES: Boston-bred stand-up comic Dane Cook is the latest celebrity to add his personal playlist to iTunes. Cook's 14-song mix includes tracks by Aerosmith, Boston, Green Day, Elvis Presley and Guns N' Roses.

His commentary for Youth Gone Wild, by Skid Row: "I'd love to find this kid, Mike, who in high school threw a cup of paint at me during art class. I didn't do anything at the time but to this day I wish I kicked his ass. It's probably my only regret in life to this day. Nothing to do with this song but I thought it was an opportunity to get something's (sic) off my chest. And you know what? I feel better. Thanks iTunes Music Store. You're like a friend that knows a lot of cool songs.''



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly