popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




Yes, you missed my birthday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My birthday yesterday gave me another chance to pause, reflect and try to have fun. Well, two out of three, as they say...

I think I'm still young, but comedian Tom Rhodes reminded me that I'm now the same age Jesus Christ was when he died. Thanks for cheering me up, Tom. I have enough fun comparing my life accomplishments with my Princeton classmates, and he gets me thinking of Jesus. Yikes. It did inspire me to write a solid bit about the comparison, though I shan't repeat it here (kids might be reading this). Fun times this past weekend hosting the shows for Tom, Artie Lange and Mark Cordes at the Tempe Improv. Artie's fans were rowdy and outrageous. The staff presented me with a cake onstage Sunday. Tom led the crowd in singing "Happy Birthday." That was a little much, but thanks.



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly