popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time




I know the Last Comic Standing...and more


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, what do you know? I know John Heffron, the winner of NBC's second edition of Last Comic Standing. John is a fine fellow and great comic who has been in my car, and whom I've driven to the hotel after some crazy times in the Valley of the Sun. If he's in or near your town, go see him perform.

In unrelated musings not worthy of their own posts, I've come to reflect on my past day's blogging and wonder if I was only slightly delusional, in a haze, or suffering from Thursday the 12th syndrome. Egads! Hope I made some sense to someone yesterday. Upon further reflection and postscript editing, I wonder what would happen if every adulterer who worked in a high-profile gig were to resign said gig. It sure would bolster the classified ads segment of our sagging newspaper bidness! Kobe and Bubba, take note, would ya?



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly