popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DENNIS DRINKWATER: A lot of people today are coming here looking for info about Dennis Drinkwater, Salem State grad and Giant Glass giant, who has the best seats at Fenway Park and sat next to Robert Redford on Friday night and Lorraine Bracco on Sunday afternoon. I sat with Drinkwater for the early part of a Red Sox home game in April for a story about "cell phone wavers," who continue to ruin the experiences of fans at games and at home. At any rate. Not sure what info you're looking for. Maybe if you left a comment I could help you. I do know that he is a member at Ipswich Country Club, which links him to my parents. But that's not what you wanted to know, was it?



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly