popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A FIELD GUIDE TO TWEETERS: Tweeter Center concertgoers, that is. My publisher is a big fan of the Jimmy Buffett. That said, I provided a mocking tribute to Parrotheads and bird-watching field guides with my story today. You have to see the whole thing to appreciate its, well, audaciousness. The illustrations make it much more than any words I provide. So click on the link, why dontcha?

Note: In some print editions, my A Flock of Seagulls reference got replaced by a Black Crowes reference. In case you care.

Related: A guide to Tweeter's tailfeather shakers (Boston Herald)



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly