popular thinking

hopelessly devoted to deconstructing popular culture and conventional wisdom, one blog at a time





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHAT HAPPENED TO MONDAY? Ah, yes. Monday. I didn't have to wish it were a manic Monday, because indeed it was manic enough for me to blog my first day at work on my new laptop computer, only to find out that the post had disappeared. The wonders of wireless technology. So as I was typing...careful readers already may have noticed that my commentary and analysis on pop culture has been showing up more regularly in the pages of the Boston Herald. That'll happen even more often now that the paper is paying me full-time to do so. I'll let you know if this affects my dear ol' blog. For one thing, it means getting linked by some of my fellow bloggers, such as Thighs Wide Shut. Who knows what else the future holds? In the meantime, if you'd like to holler at my office e-mail with tips and scoops you'd like to see in print, you can find me at slmccarthy@bostonherald.com. See you in the funny pages!



Google search this blog

About me



Check me out!
Terror Warning Code Terror Alert Level 2004 World Series Champs

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Your E-mail:

ATOM 0.3

popular thinking is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly